Welcome to What’s Next in Weight Loss, Now FDA-Approved.
The Obalon Balloon System assists with weight loss by taking up space so that you eat smaller amounts of food. This, along with diet and exercise, jump-starts your efforts, proving that when it comes to losing weight, less is truly more.
Coming to select markets in January 2017
The Obalon Balloon System is specifically designed for people who need help jump-starting their weight loss program.
Because eating less helps you lose weight.
The Obalon Balloon System is lightweight and occupies space in your stomach. Because you have less space in your stomach, you eat less. A short endoscopic procedure is used for removal.
The Obalon Balloon System gives you a non-surgical, fully reversible, weight loss option.
- Size, shape, and material of the Obalon Balloon System engineered for the stomach environment.
- Three balloons should be added over the 6-month treatment period to continue to facilitate weight loss.
- Lightweight balloon allows the balloon to reside in the top of the stomach, so you feel full faster and eat less.
- Removal requires an outpatient endoscopic procedure in your doctor’s office, typically taking approximately 15 minutes to remove the balloons.
- Treatment doesn’t require permanent surgical changes.
- Thin, flexible micro-catheter facilitates balloon inflation and is rapidly removed after each placement, leaving the inflated balloon behind.
- Obalon Balloon System placement can be done quickly and discretely in your doctor’s office. Each balloon placement takes approximately ten minutes or less.
- Swallowable capsule contains the deflated balloon and allows for placement without the need for sedation.